** U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this advertisement and the product materials are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and material presented are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or WinningTraderoom.com. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the WinningTraderoom.com methodology or system will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average member, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.
1. Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris and/or any of their Associates, and Employees, do not hold themselves out as a Commodity Trading Advisor (“CTA”), or Commodity Trading Advisors (“CTA’s”)
2. Given the representation in Paragraph 1, above, all information and material provided by Scott Morris, and/or any of the entities mentioned in Paragraph 1, above, is for educational purposes only and should not be considered specific investment advice.
3. All content and information contained in, or disseminated by, this site, is strictly for demonstration and educational purposes. WinningTraderoom.com do not make, buy, sell or hold recommendations. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results.
4. Pursuant to U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Rule (CTFC) 4.41 (b) (1) (i): These results [that is, any results published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this cite] are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
5. Use of any of this information is entirely at your own risk, for which Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris and/or any of their Associates, and Employees will NOT be liable. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content found or offered in the material for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All information exists for nothing other than education, demonstration, and/or entertainment purposes. We are not registered trading advisors.
6. Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
7. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE TALKED ABOUT OR DISCUSSED BY OR WITH SCOTT MORRIS, WINNINGTRADEROOM.COM AND ANY OTHER BUSINESSES ASSOCIATED WITH SCOTT MORRIS AND / OR ANY OF THEIR ASSOCIATES, AND EMPLOYEES, OR OTHERWISE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, OR STATED ON ANY HEREIN ASSOCIATED SITE.
8. Any content, material, information, or informational offering of any kind associated herein, including, but not limited to, SOFTWARE, LIVE ROOM COURSE or COURSES, or any other PRODUCTS or SERVICES from Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN.
9. Educational and/or other informational content contained herein and associated with Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris or any of their Associates, and Employees, is not an invitation to trade Crude Oil, Gold Futures or any other futures markets. Trading requires risking your money in the pursuit of future profit. Taking that risk is strictly your decision. Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose. All content, materiel, and information contained herein on this site does not take into account your own individual financial and personal circumstances. It is intended for educational purposes only and NOT as individual investment advice. Do not act on this information without advice from your own investment professional, who can identify your particular interests and needs. Failure to seek out personally tailored professional advice could lead to you acting contrary to your own best interests & could lead to losses of capital.
10. Any and all opinions, commentary, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice nor a solicitation and there are no guarantees associated with them. We are not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice.
11. Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris and/or any of their Associates, and Employees, relies upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of “investment adviser” as provided under Section 202(a)(11) (D) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and any related state securities laws. Section 202(a)(11)(D) of the Advisers Act excludes from the definition of an investment adviser a “publisher of any bona fide newspaper, news magazine or business or financial publication of general and regular circulation.” The United States Supreme Court has interpreted the “publisher’s exclusion” to include publications that offer impersonal investment advice regularly to the general public. To qualify for 202(a)(11)(D) exclusion, a publication must be: (1) of a general and impersonal nature, in that the advice provided is not adapted to any specific portfolio or any client’s particular needs; (2) “bona fide” or genuine, in that it contains disinterested commentary and analysis as opposed to promotional material; and (3) of general and regular circulation, in that it is not timed to specific market activity or to events affecting, or having the ability to affect, the securities industry. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment or trading advice, and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned.
12. You agree that Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris or any of their Associates, and Employees, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Members and readers agree to indemnify and hold Scott Morris, WinningTraderoom.com and any other businesses associated with Scott Morris and/or any of their Associates, and Employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by the member or any third party due to or arising out of a member’s use of the service.
WinningTraderoom.com is owned and operated by Winning Traderoom and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
WinningTraderoom.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
WinningTraderoom.com is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
WinningTraderoom.com makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
3571 Far West Blvd #50
Austin TX 78731